Watch what you put into your body
So you’re practicing your yoga poses each day. You’re feeling great. Calm and peaceful during and after your session.
But did you also know that your body – your actual insides – is improving as you’re doing yoga? In other words, yoga provides real, immediate physical health benefits!
Here are just some of the physical benefits:
- Yoga can make your bones stronger.
- Bikram yoga can increase back, shoulder and hamstring flexibility.
- Hatha yoga has been found to improve focus, memory and cognition.
- Some forms of yoga can help alleviate depression, improve your overall mood and provide back and neck pain relief.
- Yoga may help women increase sexual desire, arousal and improve orgasm.
- Yoga can improve lung capacity.
- Diabetics may want to start practicing yoga because it can lower blood sugar levels.
- Yoga can reduce blood pressure.
- And so much more!
While you’re actually performing your yoga moves, your internal…
View original post 441 more words